Please read the guidelines carefully to search and download music on our website. We will update this page if needed in the future.
Search box located at the top of every pages and specified into:
Allowed keyword » Artist Name
Allowed keyword » Album Title
Allowed keyword » Track Title
- Use exact keyword on right search box, miss spelling keyword will return no result
- Combine any exact word from the artist name should be display correct results, example: red hot, red hot chili, red hot chili peppers, red chili, hot chili, hot peppers
- Use exact keyword even if it's containing special character. example to search artist A$ap Rocky, using keyword ASAP ROCKY will return no result, use keyword A$AP, or ROCKY, or A$AP ROCKY to get correct result
- We do not care about capitalization on the keyword.
Search artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Keyword with good result:
- Red Hot
- Red Hot Chili
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Keyword with no result
- Red Hot Chili Pepers
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Listen & Download Music
- You can play the music track preview at no limit
- You can download unlimited music tracks and albums 24/7
- You only allowed to download 1 track or 1 album at a time, please wait your current download completed before start another or you will get error/incomplete downloaded files.
- Downloaded Track will be saved as *.mp3 or *.flac files and ready to play on your audio player
- Downloaded Album will be saved as a *.zip file, you need to extract the zip file before play it on your audio player, We recommend to use WinRAR or 7zip to extract the album.zip
- If you found any error on downloading album or track, please report it to our facebook or twitter with complete details like Artist name, album title, track title, and explain about the problem.
- We have zero tolerance on spam and abuse, We reserve the right to banned/blocked user ip address from our website, chatbox, and user account on facebook, twitter, or google+.
How to Download
- Find the album or track you want to download, then go to the album page
- Choose the available format at the right top of tracklist: MP3 or FLAC
- Download Track: click on "Download" at the right side of track title
- Download Album: click on "Download MP3 Album" or "Download FLAC Album" at the bottom of tracklist
- New page will opened (Lutsu Encryption Services), scroll to the bottom of page and wait until the countdown timer passed
- The download link will appear as "Continue", click on it and save the track or album
MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer III, more commonly referred to as MP3, is an audio coding format for digital audio which uses a form of lossy data compression. It is a common audio format for consumer audio streaming or storage, as well as a de facto standard of digital audio compression for the transfer and playback of music on most digital audio players.
Stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality.
V0 VBR (Variable Bitrate)
Mostly we transcode FLAC into MP3 V0 VBR (Variable Bitrate) file using latest best MP3 encoder, LAME. LAME has certain VBR presets ranging from V0 to V9, V0 is the highest and best quality VBR preset. What V0 do is record at a variable bitrate on a per-frame basis, meaning it'll use 320kbps if needed and a lower bitrate if not, V0 bitrate is mostly between 224-320kbps.
You are basically just cutting out the wasted bytes when using variable bit rates, the quality will be just as good as 320kbps (CBR). You'll notice there is essentially no difference in audio quality between 320 and V0.
320 CBR (Constant Bitrate)
What 320 CBR do is a constant bitrate of 320kbps throughout the song, meaning even for low resolution parts such as extremely quiet bits or silence, it's recording at 320kbps when it's a complete waste of space. While 320 is technically a higher quality, the quality to size trade-off isn't good at all, that's why mostly we have V0 (VBR) on MP3BOO.
Official digital releases
Rip from Official CD releases, the quality is just same as the CD (mostly 100%)
Rip from Official Vinyl releases, the quality is just same as the Vinyl (mostly 100%)